Saturday, May 5, 2007

Promises

After severe criticism I will adhere to a few new rules on this blog. I will try to accomodate all of the requests I have received regarding my blogging so far...

1. More updates - Yes, will happen. From now on one update per week
2. Information about daily stuff - Ok, will do
3. Information about work - Will come (tomorrow actually)
4. More pictures of Gabrielle - Well, maybe
5. Less pictures in general
6. More pictures in general
7. Information about Bangladesh politics - Will come

To my defense I have to say that it has been a busy first month here, but then again there should be lots of things to cover in the blog. I hereby promise to improve :)

It is Saturday evening and a couple of friends just left. The TV is on, showing Indian Idol. Sundays are working days for me so I am off to bed in a little while. But my new blogger life will start tomorrow, pictures and stories from Bangladesh to come.

No comments: